Monday, January 16, 2023

The Five Love Languages & Relationships

 Physical Touch

This is pretty self-explanatory. Being one with each other on a physical level.

holding hands, kissing, cuddling, intimate touching

Quality Time

This is all about giving your time to your partner. The mushy kind of time. Staring deep into one anothers eyes, contemplating the universe together. Undivided you're the only person here kind of attention.

dinner, dates, conversations, being present

Words Of Affirmation

Saying nice things to your person.

compliments, sharing feelings, positive thoughts, encouragements

Acts Of Service

This is expressed by doing things to show your love. This is the everyday, the nitty-gritty, the life part of the life you live together. It's the stuff that can go so easily unnoticed.

helping out with household chores, children, work, ect

Gifts

No matter what the gift is it is a visual representation of your love.

presents, flowers, ect


For Me being in tune with your partner & their Love Language & relationship style is important. (I always like to speak on myself & my own personal experiences, so I tend to use I statements a lot.) I personally could not be with a person who isn't affectionate. I thrive off of Physical touch... I personally feel unloved & unwanted if I don't receive that. Quality time is also big for me because I'm a talker... I'm a sucker for a good conversation. I'm big on knowing how to love someone how they want & need to be loved and not how I want to give that to them. I feel like there would be more successful relationships if we took that time to learn our partner. Take the time to really get deep, dig under the surface. Ask the dumb/abnormal questions, talk about any & everything. Be open & honest and DON'T be a pick me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Five Love Languages & Relationships

 Physical Touch This is pretty self-explanatory. Being one with each other on a physical level. holding hands, kissing, cuddling, intimate t...